Noise Nuisance Solutions
Fixed Fee Sound Level Meter Hire and Packages – Tackling Noise Disturbance
Our fully featured Class 1 data logging sound level meters are specifically designed for social housing noise nuisance and noise complaints.
Noise Nuisance is an increasing problem for our social housing clients and one that they need to actively investigate to establish if the disturbance is to such a degree that action should be taken.
Our Housing Investigators can establish that the Noise Nuisance has actually dissipated or that the complainant is over-sensitive to the neighbours normal routines.
We also uncover very serious underlying disputes which need to be addressed immediately.
From instruction we:
- Log the concern
- Liaise directly with the Tenant from that point to minimise the impact on the Housing Manager’s time
- Assess the situation and plan/agree the most effective strategy
- Regularly update Housing Manager so they are kept informed of progress
- Install one of our Class 1 Sound Level Meters for Noise Nuisance for agreed period to record graphical data and audio
- Issue Housing Manager with a full comprehensive report (to be used as evidence in court) comprising;
- Graphical data (noise vs time graph and decibel levels)
- Audio recording of the noise nuisance intrusion
- Breakdown of Noise Nuisance activity that has occurred
- Detailed synopsis of complaint according to the investigation
- Arrange for a Professional Witness to monitor disturbance from within the property at key times (concurrently with meter if required) and issue a report to support graphical/audio evidence
Our Noise Nuisance solutions are much more than just meter hire, we completely relieve the housing manager of each complaint from the point of instruction to the time they have the evidence to assess and progress forward accordingly.
The tenant is reassured that action is being taken when we contact them and the Housing Manager has more time to deal with other issues whilst we are in control.
Our Noise Nuisance solutions are utilised by Registered Providers, large London estates, Local Authorities and private landlords.